Holy Rollin' is an independent release featuring ten songs that span the Kuhls' diverse sonic influences... 90s grunge/70s rock n roll/country/girl pop all find meeting places in the songwriting.
The Kuhls is the collaborative project of sisters Renee and Grace Kuhl, brought to life by their kickass monster-slaying, demon-defying rock band. Raised in Kansas, now based in Chicago, the sisters bring explicit urban guitar slashing while maintaining a firm grip on their roots.
Joining them on the album are good friends from the Chicago area: Luke Otwell (People's Temple of America) on electric guitar and lap slide, Gregg Midon (Sons of the West) on drums, Anthony DeSanto (Sons of the West) on electric guitar and Kyle Crager (Soft Candy, Odd Folk) on bass.
The album, featuring standout singles Leavin' The Prairie and A Woman Is Like A Man, is released on London/Chicago indie label Tip Top Recordings (also home to Fiction, Dumb, The Projects and Forest).
Digital Track List
- 1 A Woman Is Like a Man The Kuhls 4:37 Buy
- 2 Gone, My Governess The Kuhls 3:32 Buy
- 3 Leavin' the Prairie The Kuhls 4:04 Buy
- 4 Holy Rollin' The Kuhls 4:56 Buy
- 5 Winning The Kuhls 3:52 Buy
- 6 20/40 The Kuhls 3:22 Buy
- 7 Grimjack The Kuhls 6:48 Buy
- 8 Larks on a Wire The Kuhls 3:25 Buy
- 9 Thrilla in Manila The Kuhls 5:44 Buy
- 10 Winning (Full Band Version) The Kuhls 4:16 Buy